LIFT99 isn’t just another “rent a desk” type of place.
LIFT99 brings together motivated, startup-minded, hardworking, but fun people and all that is underpinned by our core set of values.
- Only residents can work at a designated work station
- Please meet non-residents (clients, partners, other team members etc.) at LIFT99 open areas (kitchen and event space if available), phone booths, meeting rooms (pre-booking needed) or use the amazing choice of cafes nearby
- You are allowed to use meeting rooms up to 6h a week. If you are a team then with every extra person 2h will be added. Pre-booking is needed via Getaroomapp
- You are not allowed to share door card and security code with anyone else. Violating this rule will lead to contract termination and/or door card closing
- If you conduct a loud phone call or you know your Skype call in advance – please use phone booths if they’re available
- If you’re the last one to leave LIFT99, check that all the lights are out, windows closed then set the alarm and lock up
- You will represent and warrant that you or the company has all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by this TOU and no further authorization or approval is necessary
- Don’t damage or deface LIFT99 or its fixtures, fittings, decor and furnishings
- Don’t break the web, servers, devices or passwords or do other mean things
- Don’t spam others
- Don’t steal stuff (that includes torrents!)
- Don’t download anything you wouldn’t want your mother to see
- Don’t download or send anything that could break the Internet, or someone’s devices or property
- Don’t be a jerk to others, respect their right to privacy and publicity
- Don’t mine data
- Don’t create a false identity to confuse others
- Don’t play with matches. Or lighters, gas, wirings or leave the window open when you leave
- Don’t lend your door card to others
In using the facilities of LIFT99 we expect the people who work with us to behave in a way that is congruent with those values, specifically:
- Respect the space. Leave it as you find it. If you moved things around then return them to their original location and please tidy up after yourself
- Respect the people around you and embrace differences. One of the great things about co-working is it draws in a variety of people, enjoy and respect the difference
- It is expected that you will observe the quiet enjoyment and normal use of LIFT99 at all times
- Give back the equivalent of what you take out. If you drink the coffee; occasionally contribute some, if you can’t afford to buy it, make good in kind
- This is a co-working space so there is an expectation that you will collaborate where possible and be prepared to draw on the help and support of others whilst respecting their right to get their own work done
- Spread the word to like-minded people. Because maybe they have no idea?
- Be kind. Give and receive. Ask for help and lend an idea to those in need. The more insights, ideas and thoughts the merrier
- Be responsible to LIFT99 and its contents and devices at all times. Like a normal person would
- Also, you are allowed to bring your child and/or pet to LIFT99, but when you do so, please make sure that they will not disturb other LIFT99 residents and be aware that they are on your sole responsibility. Unattended children will be given double espressos and a free puppy
- Be secure. As a resident, you are not required but it is strongly suggested that you carry a Renters Insurance policy to cover your own equipment while using our space. That policy may cover your current residence/office, as well as the premises of LIFT99
If the resident fails to comply with the TOU, LIFT99 reserves the right to terminate the participation and contract immediately and without previous warning.
Every LIFT99 resident is deemed to have read, understood and accepted the full TOU from the homepage of LIFT99.