LIFT99 is hiring!
28. June 2017
We are in a lookout for an Assistant (aka Ambassador of Happiness) to join our team!
The person will be responsible for making sure that everything at LIFT99 co-working & event space runs smoothly on a daily basis. We love people who are creative, fun and highly organised. You should be a ‘people person’ with great communication skills and positive attitude.
You will be in charge of variety of tasks including:
- Communicating with our residents at LIFT99; being the first person they turn to in need
- Coordinating events and meetings
- Communicating daily with vendors and partners
- Greeting visitors & leading office tours
- Operating office equipment
- Fluent language skills in Estonian and English
- Helpful, organised, proactive and precise in your work
- Great communication skills & cheerful personality
- Willingness to work in the evenings
- Basic social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- (Not yet discovered) passion for start-ups. And knowing about the place where you’re applying is pretty highly recommended too
- LIFT99 is based in the hippiest area of Tallinn – Telliskivi Creative City. Amazing restaurants & events all year long
- Possibility to attend community events/workshops & improve or learn new skills
- Excellent environment to grow your local & international network
- The coolest co-workers from here and abroad
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send us your resume, salary expectation and a cover letter telling us why you should be the third player in our team!
We await your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The sooner the better but no later than July 9th!
Do you want to be part of the splendid community & next level workspace?