LIFT99 Telliskivi is looking for an Event Manager
- Community-oriented person who enjoys working at fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, proactive, not afraid to take initiative
- Wants to impact local startup ecosystem
- Loves organizing events, meeting new people and building communities
- Organized and planned
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding or previous experience in Estonian startups, ecosystem and its key players
- Interested in startups and technology
- Coordinate and plan events and meetings, implementation and preparation of events
- Manage relationships with local partners
- Processing enquiries for room rents, events and co-operation opportunities
- Coordination of logistics, marketing activities and communications (for LIFT99 Telliskivi events)
Is this you we're looking for?
Send your resume and motivational email in English to email@example.com
Why do you want to come to work to LIFT99?
What is the best event you have been to and why?
Send the email by 29 March 2018
LIFT99 is an exclusive community connecting A+ founders across the world. Our community includes members with founder mentality, experienced entrepreneurs, and passionate creators across all fields sharing common values of challenging the norm, giving back and staying curious.
LIFT99 is an international company with the HQ in Tallinn, Estonia.